Price List 2017 to 2020
Our prices include the services of our experienced Wedding Co-Ordinator and our events team, with gardeners and cleaners working behind the scenes, car parking attendants, security, bar staff, admin and planners all there to make your event run smoothly.
Selden Barns is available to host your Ceremony, Reception or both on any Weekday, Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holiday throughout the year.
Pricing for exclusive use of the venue, any day from 9 am to midnight.
|High Season – April to September and December|
|Sunday & Weekday||£3,500||£3,600||£3,800||£4,000|
|Mid Season – March, October and November|
|Sunday & Weekday||£2,900||£3,000||£3,100|
|Low Season – January and February|
|Sunday & Weekday||£2,500||£2,700||£2,900|
*Please note that all Bank Holidays as well as Valentines day and Easter Sunday are at peak rates and New Years Eve is at peak rate plus 25%
So what’s included?
- A wedding Coordinator for planning meetings to help structure the day
- A dedicated member of the staff for the duration of your wedding day
- Round Tables for 6 to 10 guests and Wedding Chairs for up to 230
- Rectangular tables for, Buffet, Gifts, etc
- Cake table
- Black & White chequer Dance Floor
- Licensed Bar with 2 or more staff to finish at 11:30 pm
- Bar staff to prepare and serve all pre-reception drinks ordered in advance from the bar
- Tripod stand for layout plan
- Use of grounds for photographs, Bouncy Castle, games etc.
- Terrace with tables and chairs
- Car Park
- Power supply for live music and/or DJ to finish at 11:30 pm
Access to on-site accommodation booked separately